We are pleased to provide our customers with affordable and

flexible finance options.


Buy now pay later

13.9% APR


Interest bearing credit

9.9% APR


Interest free credit

0% APR



How do I apply?

You must be over the age of 18 at the time of application and a UK resident for a minimum of 12 months.

Finance is subject to status, and terms and conditions apply.


What types of products can I use it for?

Most products we offer are available on finance. £250.00 minimum purchase. Our team will be happy to discuss the options available to you.


How much can I put on finance?

You can apply for finance ranging from £250-£25,000.


Will I have to pay any additional fees?

With interest free credit up to 10 months 0%

Up to 60 months 9.9%

Buy Now pay later 13.9%


What finance terms are available?

We offer a number of different options with or without deposit from 12 to 60 months

Interest free up to 10 months  


How do I make repayments?

Payments are by monthly Direct Debit and will start approximately one month after the loan agreement has been completed.

How quick is the process?

The application process is quick and simple and you will receive an immediate decision upon submission of your application.

Can I change my mind about the finance?

Yes, there is a 14-day ‘cooling-off’ period, after signing the finance agreement in case you change your mind. However you will be required to arrange an alternative payment for registered software and bespoke products.

Customer Eligibility

Before starting the application, check that you are eligible for consideration for finance through Novuna Consumer Finance . You must meet the following criteria:

Minimum age of 18 years

UK Resident for more than 12 months

You must have your own personal Bank Account from which a Direct Debit can be taken

Meet one of the following employment statuses:

Employed, working 16 hours minimum per week, on a permanent contract

Self – Employed working a minimum of 16 hours per week

Retired person (This includes early retirement)

A person on Disability allowance, for which you can provide proof

Student Nurse or Doctor

If unemployed and a “House Person”, you can apply for the finance providing you have a cohabitating spouse/partner who can provide employment details


FCA Registered 

David Archibold T/A ProTee UK    FRN: 973617